These conditions are valid only between the company Sorrento Relax srl | Registered office: Via Marina d’Aequa, 24 – 80069 Vico Equense (NA) – P.IVA 08178971217, hereinafter referred to as ”Crystal Wave Charter” and any person who purchases online on the website www.crystalwavecharter.com di hereinafter referred to as “CUSTOMER”. These conditions may be subject to changes and the date of publication of the same on the site is equivalent to the date of entry into force.
These conditions govern purchases made on the website www.crystalwavecharter.com.com, in accordance with the provisions of the Part III, Title III, Head I, of the Consumer Code, D.lgs. n. 206/2005, modified by D.lgs. n. 21/2014 and from D.lgs. 70/2003in the field of electronic commerce.
TERMS AND CONDITION BOOKING PROCEDURE
- To confirm the reservation, it is required a deposit of 50% of the amount. The remaining balance must be paid in cash, or with credit card the day of the rental.
- The reservation will be confirmed as soon as our society receives the deposit, and so you will receive a confirmation mail.
- Once you receive the confirmation mail, the client can check the content and report any discrepancies within 48 hours.
Cancellation by the will of the customer
- No penalty will be applied if the client cancels within 30 days before the departure: he will receive the refund of the deposit.
- The 50% of the deposit will be kept as a penalty for cancellations between the 29th e the day before the departure.
- The client must pay the whole amount of the reservation if he doesn’t show.
OPTIONS IN CASE OF CANCELLATION FROM THE SOCIETY
- Total refund of any deposit paid.
- Substitucion of the requested yatch with similar or better yatch. (If there is no availability of similar or better yatch, eventual price difference will be refunded.
OPTIONS IN CASE OF CANCELLATION DUE TO THE WEATHER
- If the captain decides that there are no conditions to guarantee the safety of passengers due to bad weather, the amount will be refunded.
- You’ll be able to reschedule the tour, anticipating or postponing the date.